Thursday 13 September 2012


Custom Glitter Text




Hi! Today we did chess - like always.  I played Lucy - I won. I then played Emma - she won. After chess we worked on our environment projects. My group needs an artist to come in to help us with our mural. It was then morning tea time.  After morning tea we watched a little clip about the top ten most air polluted cites. I was wondering why people have to live like that if they don't clean up. After lunch we played Piccadilly Circus.  You stand in a circle and you have to pass a ball around.  You can't pass to the person directly beside you.  You cannot throw the ball, or drop the ball, and NO TALKING!!  Once you had given the ball to another person, you sat down in their place.  Our best time with 1 ball was 1.06min.  Now we're doing our blog. Next we're doing passion time.  Lucy and I are looking up gluten-free recipes for  next week.













No comments:

Post a Comment