Tuesday 19 March 2013

Tasters

Mmmm tasters so yum [stop it Madison keep to the schedule] "Sorry Miss Bossy Boots." "Oh sorry myself." Back to the subject or maybe a different one? Well today we did some talent development tasters they were: art, maths and music. 
I chose maths because I hadn't done it. The sort of maths we did was probability. In other words "guesstamating" which is when you guess and estimate. We did it with a box of chocolates- yum. Anyway we wrote down what sort of chocolate it was and under it we put how many chocolates of that sort there were, and then worked out how much of a percent out of 100 it was. This is what it looks like;

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison!

    I love reading your blog, did you bring home some chocolate in your pocket for me??

    Love Selina x

    ReplyDelete