Tuesday 26 March 2013



This one is the wall                     This one is a spider web

in front of the play                       in a bush. I think this is                          

centre. I think this                        a pattern of survivability.

a pattern of strength.


Yeah. It's finally time. We were going on a field trip to Queens park and the Museum. I LOVE the museum and the park. We were going there because our Concept Curriculum is patterns. We were going to look for patterns in the outside world. Outside Enrich, I mean. Also we went there to learn about patterns. I learnt the difference between man-made or natural patterns. We got put into groups. I was with Katie. It was a lloonngg walk to the Museum. On the way the first pattern that I noticed was the parking metres. They are a pattern of order and time. I never knew that tooth picks were a pattern but they are if you think about it. By the time we got to the Museum I was all patterned out even though we hadn't even started the actual trip. There are so many pictures like the one up the top of the fence of the playcentre. And also the one up the top again of the spider web in the bushes.

Thank you Dad and the rest of the parent helpers for coming along and helping us.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of patterns in the outside world - both in nature and man-made. We just need to take the time to look.

    I bet you didn't get too close to the spiderweb in case there was a spider in it! :o)

    Sounds like you had a great trip, and it was good Dad could go along and help out.

    ReplyDelete