Tuesday 9 April 2013

Art

Blue and Yellow and Red. To start of this glorious blog post I would like to say Hello. For our passion time and Talent Development [please tell me that you know what it means] well we did some Art with Jenni since Darryn is away. We did some blending with the colours red, blue and yellow. The primary colours. We had a piece of paper and we had to go from the lightest of the colour you could get until you got to the darkest colour you could get. When you had done all the colours you could do you could paint an apple. I was the only one that got up to that.  That was all we did for art. 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun today. I always enjoy reading your blog.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for being the only one to complete the task! I see your comments made it to the parents newsletter today too, cool!

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete