Tuesday 16 April 2013

War!

'Oh no'. Should I risk it or should I still go with my plan. I thought. I took the risk. 'Few'. She wasn't going to do what I dreaded her to........ Oh no. She noticed. I was playing chess with my friend Lucy. I really didn't want her to beat me. "This is war'' I said. Tic toc, tic toc. Went the clock. That was good and not good. She might not beat me in those few more minutes we had or she would. She might want the chess game to be on reserve or not.  The loud music blared from the speaker. ' Finnaly' I personally thought. "Can we reserve it" Lucy said. "OK" but my head was filled with horrible thoughts like: she's gonna beat me, she will be above me in the chess leader board. But there was just one good thought and that was; I'm going to beat her. At lunch we went back to our game. All my pieces were getting wiped out. After a while the music turned on. Lucy asked me if you had taken more pieces than your opponent then you beat them. This is only if you haven't finished your game. I said no. She asked Katie and she said no as well. ' Yeah'. She didn't beat me. She better watch out for next time because..... well just because. 


See you next term.
Bye Bye

2 comments:

  1. Next time you're gonna beat her aye!! You two might need to get some practice in over the holidays, so the challenge can continue next term.

    Luv Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work madiosn

    ReplyDelete