Tuesday 28 May 2013

How About a Healthy Snack?

'Hmmm'. Do you want a healthy snack? Well your not getting one from me. Why? Because I don't have a healthy snack. Well I sort of do. I've got one on a piece of paper. You wouldn't eat paper. Would you? OK now to what I'm supposed to be writing about. The rain poured down the windows of the Enrich building. Nice and snug inside it was Talent Development time. For Talent Development today we drew.......  I'm not telling. Read on to find out. As I was saying (typing) we had to draw something today. We drew a still life drawing of a........ healthy snack. And in that snack was: A red pepper, a green pepper, an onion, and two courgettes.















My Picture

I reckon it was hard to draw. I think that I am better at drawing man-made objects. The curvy lines are a bit of a struggle to draw.

By the way Hi Mum, and Dad.

Bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. Great drawing, there's nothing wrong with it at all, I can clearly see what you've drawn. I think those veges would make a yummy stirfry, bet you wouldn't eat it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your healthy snack looks perfectly fine to me

    ReplyDelete