Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Baby with a Top-Hat

You're probably all wondering why the title is "The Baby with a Top-hat". Well you'll just have to read to find out. For art today we had to finish off painting our apples that we started last week. I enjoyed this a lot. This is what mine looks like:















About it;
I had to tidy up the edges of the apple.
And to try to shape it better.
But before that we had to draw.......




















THIS! The Baby with the Top-hat.

About it;
It is quite hard to get the eyes in the
correct position and the same with
the mouth. The main focus of this for
me was the mouth. But for me it is
easy to do the top-hat

Hope you enjoyed my blog.                                                                  


1 comment:

  1. The apple's looking great, so's the baby :o)

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete