Tuesday 29 October 2013

My favourite art: Masking Tape Painting!

 Finally. It was time to do art with Katie. In the last few weeks the whole class at Enrich has been doing Teacher-led workshops. A Teacher-led workshop is when you go to a workshop and get taught by a teacher in a little group. Also, in the last few weeks we have been learning new types of art. Like: drip painting, masking tape painting and impressionist. On the last week of the Teacher-led workshops, Katie gave us the choice of doing a: masking tape painting, drip painting or impressionist painting. Everybody in the art group chose to a masking tape painting because it's so fun.

As you can see, in my picture I have used the four colours: yellow, blue, red and green.

This is my group painting our masking tape paintings.
This is me and my second masking tape painting.

1 comment: