Sunday 30 March 2014

Finally some new school rules!!!

No bare feet, being made to wear our sun hats and having to sit down ad eat for ten minutes. You guessed it, they're just some of my school's school rules.

With Jenni (one of the Enrich teachers) we had to make some new AGREEABLE school rules. (or changes)
Here are my school rules (or changes):

1. You are allowed to take off your socks and shoes outside. (But you have to ask a teacher first)
2. The school years are;

Juniors - Yr 1 and Yr 2
Middles - Yr 3 and Yr 4
Seniors - Yr 5 and Yr 6

3. You don't HAVE to wear a sunhat on hot days.
4. You don't have to sit down and eat your lunch for ten minutes, you can carry it around with you or if you're not hungry you don't have to at anything at all.
5. The teachers vote for who would be in the school's Student Council ( NOT the Yr 5's)
And more!

Personally I think I would be a good Principle because I know what the kids want and what changes they would like.
Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you learnt something new about my day.

BYE!!!





1 comment:

  1. Good new rules Mad! I completely agree with the student council rule! Not so sure about the walking around eating your lunch rule though :)

    ReplyDelete