Sunday 9 March 2014

The Interview!

Hi!


Today we had to write out 10 questions. They had to be descriptive and open. 
Incase you don't know what an open question is an open question is when you  have to answer in a sentence. An example of an open question would be:
If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
A closed question would be something like:
Do you like chicken?
So if you answer a closed question it would only be one word.

After we wrote out the ten open questions we had to interview someone with them.
I had to interview someone called Brianna.

My ten questions were.

Madison’s Interview with Brianna!

Was there ever a time that you were so excited that you were scared? If yes when was it?
“ Yes, at the Aerobics competition”

How would your life be different if you weren’t afraid of heights?
“ I would be able to jump of the highest diving board at Splash Palace”

If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be a and why?
“Hot dogs and chips because they’re my favourite food”

If you had one question that could be answered truthfully, what would it be and why?
“ If pluto was a real planet or not”

How are you like a shredded piece of paper in a rubbish bin?
“ Sometimes I don’t have any friends and I feel left out”

If one of your dreams could come true, what would it be and why?
“ Going to California and living there. I would want to go there because Disney World’s there and California’s a really cool place”.

If you could become best friends with someone from the past, who would it be and why?
“ Albert Eistein because he’s really smart”

What is your best subject at school, and how?
“Spelling because I can spell some hard words that I use in my writing”.

What is your favourite sport out of: Netball, Soccor or Rugby?
“ Rugby, because I can’t shoot goals in Netball and I used to play Soccor and I just don’t like it”

What do you think your worst subject at school is and why?
“ Handwriting because I’m really messy”

So today I have learnt the difference between an open question and a closed question.
I also learnt more about Brianna!!!!!

See you next time!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment