Sunday 27 July 2014

We were stealing!

Today we went around the library "stealing" things. Things like handbags, phones and wallets. No we weren't, I was just kidding. We went to the library to "steal" ideas from the library's newspapers for our Enrich@ILT newspaper 2014 edition!!

Before we left we were given a notebook and a pen. Either red, or blue. I picked blue. We headed off on the long walk (it wasn't too long, but it felt like ages)!

When we got to the library we went up the escalators and into a little room at the top of the library. Nicola said it was called the Reference Section. There were newspapers from all over the country, and special desks and tables to read them from. We were supposed to get heaps and heaps of ideas but I only got three. This was because I picked a few dud newspapers, and the newspapers kept getting stuck in the special holders.

At least I've got some ideas. Nicola told us that the ideas had to be new, because the newspaper will be published in about 8 weeks.

I'm really looking forward to next week because we're going to start writing our articles then!
Bye, see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment