Sunday 24 August 2014

Unicorn on the run!

Welcome everybody to Enrich@ILT News. Today there has been an outrageous rumor going around. (I personally think that the rumor is true). The rumor is....
There is a unicorn on the run!

Hi everybody. I'm Madison, and yes, I do believe that there is a unicorn on the run. 
Today for passion time, I continued making my mug. Last week I made; the base of the cup, the horn (you probably think I'm weird putting a horn on a mug) and the handle (like all mugs have). This week I had to smooth of the rim of the mug so that I would be able to drink from it, and paint it. 

Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you what I'm making. I am making a UNICORN!! See what I mean about there's a unicorn on the run? The unicorn's face colour is maude, it's nose is purple, it's mouth is red and it's eyes are purple and the handle colour is maude.
I had to add some paper clay to it because the horn was falling off and a big piece of clay fell off.

In the end I thought it looked pretty cool.

Bye! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment