Sunday 10 August 2014

What do YOU think will happen in 1000 years?

Today for the Newspaper at Enrich@ILT I started writing an article about 'What do YOU think will happen in the next 1000 years?' 
Next week I am going to interview some people and put their answers in the Enrich@ILT 2014 edition NEWSPAPER!

I think...
In 1000 years I think that there will be lots of new inventions. Somebody would have probably invented an invincible pill! Too bad I won't be around to take one. I also think that there will be a lot more electronic devices. 

Nobody would care about school. All of the schools would get vandalized and broken. The people that do care about school would probably get home schooled. There might be a really big meteor that will hit the earth so fast that all of the humans and animals will go extinct! (Hopefully that won't happen).

Comment below what YOU think will happen in the next 1000 years and your answers might get put in to the Enrich@ILT 2014 edition Newspaper!

Bye! See you next week! Hopefully I get some answers to 'What do YOU think will happen in the next 1000 years?'

No comments:

Post a Comment