Thursday 9 August 2012

Busy day

Hi everybody who are reading my blog. Today we started off by choosing what groups we were going to be in. I'm in a group with 3 other girls: Norton, Meg and Lucy. My group are going to paint a mural outside in the walkway. Then we took a break for chess. Then a lady called Lisa came in. She told us about the environment. Then it was morning tea. We then did high interest stations. I did art again but with 2 of my other friends Lucy and Norton. We did some cartoon pictures using numbers and letters. Someone called Stu Duval, well we looked at his cartoon pictures. That's where we got the cartoon pictures. Now it's lunch. Then we're going to do a Wilson game. Then if you haven't done your blog you'll do it. Then we are either going to do P4C with Jenni, debating with Katie and creative writing with Darryn.  Home.

1 comment: