Thursday 16 August 2012



Hi! Today I have been doing cartooning with Katie. I learnt how to draw a witch using the number 14.That was high interest stations. Then it was morning tea. After morning tea we did creative writing, P4C and Debating. I did creative writing with Darryn.  This is what I wrote:

There it was , the hammer went flying towards my brothers hand. I couldn’t stop myself from throwing the hammer. There it was... the disgusting sight of my brothers finger. ‘’ AHHHHHHH’’ Then it struck me, the guilty feeling that strikes you right after you’ve done something wrong. When I opened my eyes the disgusting sight of my brothers finger made me feel sick. 
‘’ DAD, Madison hurt me’’ my little brother screamed while he was still crying.
Then I saw a screwdriver flying toward me. It hit me. I felt mad I felt sad. Then I started to cry.

 Then it was lunch.  Now were doing blog post. Then not long after I'll be getting picked up early!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison, I've loved reading through your blog :o) You'll have to show Lucy how to do that beautiful, flashing lettering at the top, she doesn't know!
    From Selina

    ReplyDelete