Thursday 30 August 2012



Hello! Today we started off with chess. Like always. I played one of my best friends called Lucy. I won.  We then did our environment projects. My group got up to figuring out what we're painting. Darryn had to help us.  Some people went with Katie to Salford School to look at some murals. I heard that they looked awesome. After morning tea we played a Wilson game. Look at the bottom for instructions on how to play.  We then did high interest stations. I did Fibonacci numbers with Alana again. We learnt how to use spiral shells in Fibonacci. This is the start of a Fibonacci number sequence: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34,  then just keep on adding two numbers together. After blogging we're doing creative writing with Darryn or P4C and debating with Alana and Katie. Then it's home time.

         Like my screaming baby!:-]

The Wilson game is called Bulls eye. You divide everyone into 2, 3, or 4 groups. You give them 4 bean bags. Set up 3 or 4 hoops for the people to throw them in. The first person[ or people] to throw them in the hoops in order from the closest to the furthest wins.





1 comment: